Just browsing about baby websites, I came across this, gDiapers. I had originally looked into cloth diapering, because they are more cost efficient in the long run, but decided against it. In the end it just looked like the initial cost to start up was too great. At least to start out with. But browsing I found gDiapers, which can be used as cloth or biodegradable disposables. I just think these are just too cute!
 The gDiapers system consists of cotton, reusable little gPants, and either 100% biodegradable gRefills or washable gCloth inserts, sold separately. I really like that I can choose to use gDiapers as cloth diapers, or disposable. With the gRefill you can either toss, flush, or compost the biodegradable insert.
 The gDiapers Sweet Bundle with gRefills comes with 6 gPants (3 orange, 3 green), and 4 packs of refills. The Sweet Bundle also includes 6 snap in liners (one per gPant) and one Handy User's Guide (H.U.G). The biodegradable refills come in two sizes, small (160 count) and medium/large (128 count).

0 comments:

Post a Comment