So, my mom's exboyfriend-turned-roommate went to visit family recently, and his sister sent back a baby swing, a baby tub, a wooden highchair, a play yard, and another play mat. And clothes, lots and lots of clothes. Wow! I'll have photos soon. I'm just amazed at how many things I've received for babygirl so far, all of it unasked for. My mom's best friend also bought me a stroller just today as well. Outside of small things (pacifiers, bottles, etc. etc.) we're all set for babygirl's grand entrance. While I'm certain that she'll come late, I'm just so tired of the back pain, I'm begging her to hurry up! It's gotten to the point where I'm wondering if I need to call the doctor's office, it's that severe. Walking helps, but not much. At my last appointment there had been no progress, just back pain. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment