How is baby growing?
By now baby weighs 3.75lbs and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up space in your uterus. Your gaining about a pound a week, most of which is going straight to baby. n fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.


So after a very annoying back-and-forth I finally got my medical records switched to my new doctor. She seems nice enough. I did fail my 1 hour glucose, so I have the 3 hour to look forward to this week. I also see the perinatologist this week, hopefully I'll get some answers this time. I really tired of answering questions with "I dunno."


0 comments:

Post a Comment