I figured this would serve as a intro post. I chose My little Princess simply because I have not yet decided on a name for baby girl, and her granddaddies are already calling her "Princess" anyway. Cheesy, yup, I know. Anyway, I saw this survey on another blog, and decided why the hell not.

How far along? 31 Weeks

How big is baby? At my last ultrasound she was 15 inches, and weighs about 2.5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? I have a few, which were donated to me. Thank goodness. Most of all my pants with the exception of lounge pants no longer fit.

Stretch marks? Oh, yes. I look like I got clawed up pretty bad.

Sleep? I don't get much sleep, I'm usually up and down having to pee. I have to pee at least once a hour.

Best moment of the week? Getting the crib put up.

Food cravings? None really. Not unless you count potatoes, I could eat them all day.

Gender? Well I wouldn't call a little boy a "princess" lol I'm definantly having a little girl.

Belly button in or out? out

Movement? She's very active. She's big enough now that you can see the movements through my stomach. It's weird!

What I miss? Being able to fit my clothes :(

What I'm looking forward to? No longer waking up with random aches and pains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment