My current obsession is the Mei Tai Baby Carriers. In my research I've found that baby wearing is the best for you and baby, especially as newborns. Newborns need comfort and to be held, and the wraps hold baby close, and leaves mom's hands free. Baby wearing has been seen throughout history; Chinese and Native American mothers would wear their babies as they went about their daily business.

I really like the Mei Tai Baby Carriers because are generally comfortable and versatile. I can use the same carrier from newborn to toddlerhood. Mei Tai Baby Carriers generally are a square- or rectangle-shaped piece of fabric with straps at the four corners, but the traditional mei tai stretch back hundreds of years. The Mei Tai is a wrap, but unlike the moby they are generally easier to use. :D

Mei Tai's also are generally a lot cheaper that the buckle carriers like ERGObaby and Becco. :D

Picture credits go to Heavenly Hold 

0 comments:

Post a Comment