Well, yesterday while I was visiting Gwen, she wiggled her little fingers. I think she was trying to grasp my finger, but couldn't because of the sedation medicine they have her on. I thought it just might have been my little princess being stubborn, but it seems they want her to move. They're weaning her slowly on the sedation medicines, hoping it'll cause her pee more often and help take down some of her swelling. Yesterday they started weaning her from the ECMO by taking her down from 100% to 90%, however today because of the weaning of the sedation medicines and her moving more, they had to take her back up to 95% on the ECMO. Which is okay, and to be expected. I haven't been able to get to hospital just yet today, mainly because my mom and Stan's aunt took me shopping. I really did need the clothes, so I can't argue, even though I really want to be there with Gwen. I'll be going there later tonight after dinner, most likely. But once I return, I'll have some more photos. Especially since they're letting me bring in a teddy bear for her, and they let me put little socks on her feet yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment